- For the Sauce:
Juice of 2 lemons
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 cloves freshly minced garlic
2 tsp fresh herb of your choice (dill, oregano, Italian parsley, etc.)
1 tsp salt, more for later
½ tsp ground black pepper
- For the Fish:
1 ½ lb halibut fillet, sliced into 1 ½-inch pieces
1 lb fresh green beans
1 lb cherry tomatoes
1 yellow onion, thinly sliced into half moons
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the sauce ingredients together. Add the green beans, tomatoes, and onions and toss to coat with the sauce.
- With a large slotted spoon or spatula, transfer the vegetables to a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Keep the vegetables to one side or one half of the baking sheet and make sure they are spread out in one layer.
- Add the halibut pieces to the remaining sauce, toss to coat. Transfer the halibut to the baking sheet next to the vegetables and pour any remaining sauce on top.
- Lightly sprinkle the halibut and vegetables with a little more seasoned salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Then transfer the baking sheet to the top oven rack and broil for another 3 minutes or so, watching carefully. The cherry tomatoes should begin to pop under the broiler.Ingredients
- When ready, remove the baked halibut and vegetables from the oven. Serve with rice or pasta.